Manage Your Business
Do you need assistance with filing SS-4 Form and obtaining EIN? Registate is the right choice!
After forming company, the next step is likely to get an an Employer Identification Number (EIN) number. EIN -also known as Federal Tax ID Number-, is a nine-digit number assigned to a business for the purpose of identification with the IRS.
It is, in a sense, a social security number for business entities.
EIN is usually required to open bank accounts, apply for loans, hire employees, withhold taxes from employees and any application that requires a business to validate its authenticity.
Usually, an EIN is valid indefinitely. Yet, for instance, if your business is converted to
another entity type (for example, from LLC to Corporation), a new EIN might be needed.
To Open Bank Account
To Hire Employees
Need for tax filing
Pricing built for businesses of all sizes.
Always know what you’ll pay.
Need a mailling address for EIN?
Get our Virtual Mailbox service and do not worry about mails anymore!
We provide comprehensive services from compliance, filing, need business set up, mailbox, bookkeeping and tax filing
The following is required for an EIN application:
• The full legal name of the entity
• If applicable, any trade name (or known as “doing business as” or “DBA name” or fictitious name”)
• The type of entity
• The name of a “responsible party. This is a person who controls, manages, or directs the business operations of the company.
• The responsible party’s Social Security number (SSN), Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
• The date the business was started or acquired.
• The closing month of the company’s accounting year.
• The maximum number of employees the company expects to have in the next twelve months.
• The first date employee wages were paid if any.
• The principal activity of the business / the principal goods or services provided by the business.
• Please note that if you are an international customer (which means if you do not have a U.S.
• address or a Social Security Number), you will be required to provide a copy of the passport